- Will not chip or crack
- Relives the stress of the impact of chewing or grinding
- Looks like beautiful, natural teeth
- Lightweight and feels great in the mouth
- Easy to keep clean and will not stain or retain odor like the others
XircOn Ultra is one of the most anticipated dental science advances in the past decade. With a combination of nano-ceramics and polymers, this is the closest material to human teeth and looks and feels more natural than any other product on the market. Used in more than a million restorations worldwide and approved by the FDA, XircOn Ultra offers a premier lifetime solution for full arch replacement.
StrongerMimicking the periodontal ligament — our natural shock absorber — XircOn Ultra features the same give and take as real teeth. As a result, these implants feel great in the mouth and provide the most pleasant bite experience possible.
Unlike opaque ceramics, Ultra translucent veneers offer true transparency and blend seamlessly with the colors of surrounding and underlying teeth. Not only do they look more natural, they also sound more natural as the material is equal parts forgiving and durable.
XircOn Ultra is 70% lighter than zirconia and less rigid, meaning it doesn’t transfer the same kind of stress to the jawline. And while its pliability is definitely an asset, so too is its resiliency.
With more than a million restorations seated worldwide and dozens of labs participating in U.S. trials, this new technology is the trusted, cutting-edge technology you’ve been waiting for.
Benefits of XircOn Ultra
- Features inherent, opalescent chameleon-like aesthetic qualities. – XircOn Ultra looks and feels like naturally beautiful teeth
- More flexible and less abrasive. – It’s a “game-changer” for those who grind their teeth
- Offers long-term stability, elasticity, rigidity, and resistance to fracture and chipping. – For everyday chewing, you don’t have to worry about it breaking or chipping
- Provides the natural feeling of chewing. – With it’s lightweight design, you are able to enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth, unlike Zirconia
- No sound of clicking dentures as you talk, bite or chew – with Zirconia, with every bite, it sounds like two coffee cups clanking which can be loud and embarrassing.
- Biocompatible, with zero toxicity, no sensitivity, no irritants and no metal. – a better solution for your overall health
- Resistant to plaque and does not stain. – unlike Acrylic that absorbs odor and statins, XircOn Ultra will give you a confident smile 24/7
- Easy to polish and clean. Can be conveniently performed with a soft abrasive agent and subsequent polishing is carried out with standard tools. It’s also, easily cleaned by the patient using a soft to medium toothbrush without scuffing or damaging the surface in any way.
- Requires minimally invasive dentistry.
- Requires less tooth reduction than traditional dental restorations.
- Requires less bone reduction in full arch bridges.
- Help to Prevent TMD (Temporomandibular disorders). – While traditional full arch bridges using titanium bars or Zirconia keep facial muscles and ligaments in constant tension, Ultra-materials flex and yield while the jaw bone flexes.
- Easily customizable. Reworking using grinding and polishing processes can be handled at the dentists chairside without compromising the material’s quality, unlike with Zirconia. In the past, you have to take the material out and send it off for repairs or adjustments, but not with XircOn Ultra
- Supports Osseointegration. Making sure that the entire piece, with the implants, integrates well with the jaw bone is crucial
- Kind to the gingiva. Soft tissue management is considerably facilitated by the high level of tissue acceptance. This means it will be friendly to your mouth and not cause irritation like previous solutions might have
- Less stress on abutment screws that cause screw loosening in traditional dental implant restorations as a result of a heavy bite or oblique bite forces.
- Ease of polishing and cleaning chairside. Can be conveniently performed with a soft abrasive agent and subsequent polishing is carried out with standard tools.
All On 4 – 6 Available Solutions
The Science of Flex
Humans are born with natural shock absorbers for our teeth called periodontal ligaments. This is important because there are very few things as impactful to the body as chewing. When a person loses teeth, has them removed, or decay and disease sets in,
we lose that natural shock absorber.
challenge with both of the solutions is the fact that neither one gives you a lasting replacement for your natural shock absorber. Transfer of
chewing forces in the case of natural teeth were compensated for with the periodontal ligaments but fixed Osseo-integrated implants (integrated into the bone) do not provide this necessary effect. Without a shock absorber, these forces act on the implants and the bone in a very unforgiving way. That’s why older ceramic implant restorations tend to chip, crack or break under pressure after just a few years in the mouth, and it is why some are concerned that Zirconia might be less-than-forgiving if supported by implants. With XircOn® Ultra, the material takes the abuse and doesn’t pass the impact to the bone and offers a gentle bite and feel while being kind to the opposing teeth, unlike traditional ceramics.At 10,000 MPa modulus of elasticity, XircOn® Ultra is by far the most flexible dental ceramic in use today. At 480 MPa compressive strength (which
simulates chewing forces in the mouth), XircOn® Ultra is one of the most durable esthetic dental material available.Nano-hybrid ceramics are the only dental ceramics which are as flexible as both the dentin and enamel while providing strength characteristics that are significantly superior to both. Ultra-flexes and will not break! XircOn® Ultra is made with a perfect 70/30 blend of silanated ceramics and advanced polymers. The 30% polymer matrix gives the material its elasticity, and silanizing causes the ceramic to bond chemically to the polymers giving the restoration its strength. If that sounds complicated, think of it as a proprietary process that uses the right materials with the right bonding techniques to give a lasting solution for dental restorations. This unique chemical bond that formed inside the XircOn® Ultra material matrix allows the polymers to flex while not breaking apart from the ceramics which makes it ideal for dental restorations, particularly implants, and
bruxers (night grinding), which need to flex or respond to stress.
The Perfect Fit
Almost everyone is familiar with the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It’s about a girl that knew what she wanted and how she wanted it. She wouldn’t settle for too soft or too hard. So how does this apply to XircOn Ultra?
In the past, most full arch hybrid restorations were made of acrylic denture materials supported by a titanium bar, commonly called an All-on-4™ when done with four implants. But acrylic is extremely soft, and within 5-7 years of placement, the percentage of repairs and failure rates is very high. For several years, dental labs have been offering highly aesthetic full arch Zirconia restorations as an everlasting alternative, but some dentists and patients complain that it feels too hard and makes a “clacky” sound with every bite.
Acrylic is too soft and Zirconia is too hard, but hybrid nano-ceramic is considered a Goldilocks solution. This innovative technology is used to make monolithic full arch restorations that are not only beautiful but feel great in the mouth, too. It is the closest material we have to the feel of natural teeth, it provides the most pleasant bite experience, and because it’s nonporous and super-stain
resistant, teeth stay clean!
Don’t Just Settle!
We don’t ever want to settle for second best, and we don’t want patients
to have to either. This is exactly the reason why XircOn would
not rest until the perfect fit was developed for the perfect smile…
The Future is Here
If it sounds like we are extremely excited about this new technology in the dental restoration marketplace, it’s because we are! This has been a long time in
the making, and with over 1,000,000 restorations done worldwide, we are confident that the XircOn Ultra is the perfect solution for the perfect smile. This technology has advanced the life, look, and enjoyment of a set of new teeth, unlike any breakthrough we’ve seen in the past 50 years.
We invite you to come see what we are so excited to hear about how this solution has literally changed hundreds of lives. Call us for a free consultation that includes a complimentary CT Scan, Face Mapping Layout, and hear about the XircOn Ultra solutions we provide.